Tuesday, March 16, 2010

OMG am i going to have to write a fic about this here pic?



jon walker, yes, please keep looking at ryan like that.also, this happens to be ryan's FAVORITE vacation moment. yes. he said so himself.

And yes, I gave in. I wrote a fic. Here's a preview:

I watch him.

Ryan paces back and forth. A joint rests between two long fingers. Every now and then it would touch his lips. When his fingers come away, a pink tongue would dart out, wetting a full bottom lip. Long legs keep an even stride as they carry a too thin body from one end of the living room to the other.

A song is in his head. Words are at the tip of his tongue.

He's just not able to utter them yet. He's completely silent. This has been going on for the past three hours. I should know, my eyes never left his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment