Just watched the Merlin (S4E01) "The Darkest Hour" extended preview.
Things that has me squeeing:
- The dialogue is very S1. (But not)
- Everything else has a totally different feel to it.
- There are underlying words!
- Meaningful looks!
- Arthur being all heroic-like, in a reluctant knight in shining in armor kind of way.
- Does that make Merlin the damsel in distress? His face--that look. I just want to hug him.
- The bromance! Arthur and Merlin, you are doing everything right!
Merlin: You're not scared?
Arthur: Oh, I am, Merlin... Maybe more than you.