Monday, January 9, 2012

The largest land animal is the elephant.

The prompt for Day 2 of the 30 Day Drawing Challenge is favorite animal. It's difficult to say. I mean I love all kinds of animals. How to narrow it down? Well, the elephant was the first animal that popped into my head when I closed my eyes. So that's the animal I drew.

The elephant is an intelligent, beautiful creature.

Elephants are like gentle giants, really. So large and powerful, they have no predators. Of course, though, it's still survival of the fittest out there, so the young and the weak get preyed upon. It's interesting to think about, elephants, themselves, are herbivores, they naturally don't prey upon the weak. I like that.

Day 2: Favorite animal - Elephant
calidearie.deviantART.com

No comments:

Post a Comment